Bolin-Lana Congratulates Yoo Naa Abukari Mahama As Ya-Naa


On my own behalf and on behalf of the Royal Abudu Family of Dagbon, I wish to congratulate my grandfather, Naa Alhaji Abukari Mahama following his selection by the kingmakers of Dagbon as the new Ya Naa.

I wish to indicate my unflinching support and loyalty to the new Ya-Naa and to assure him that, so long as he leads us, when he looks back, he will see me.

In accordance with the best traditions of Dagbon, I have already sent a high powered delegation from  the Abudu Royal family led by the Regent of Tolon, Major Sulemana Abukari, Regent of Diare and  Mba Dugu Iddrisu Iddi to formally congratulate the new Ya Naa.

It is our prayer that the Almighty Allah will grant him the wisdom to lead and unite Dagbon as we enter into a new dawn of reconciliation, friendship, brotherliness and unity.

Long live Dagbon!
Long live Ghana!

Bolin-Lana Mahamadu Abdulai.
Yendi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Support Passage And Enforce Vigilante Law" - President Akuffo-Addo To Police

MILITARY OFFICER KILLED AHEAD OF HIS WEDDING DATE ON 6TH OCTOBER,2018